Small Group (2-4 people)
Though all of the places on this list work for this size group, try something new and wonderful with these options...
- The Primavista: If you want a special night, go to the restaurant with the gorgeous view and fabulous food. Make sure you budget at least $100 for this meal, but it really is an unforgettable dining experience.
- Honey: Consistently voted as one of the best restaurants in the city, Honey provides you with incredible food at reasonable prices. Though you will stand out in your dresses and tuxes, the wonderful fare more than makes up for this.
I chose these places because they have enough space to accommodate a medium group but not enough for a large group.
- Scotti's: My number one choice for this size group! This is wear my group of 8 went last year and it was phenomenal. The Italian music combines with melted candles, red and white tableclothes, and authentic Italian food to create an intimate and romantic atmosphere perfect for a tight knit group of friends.
- Campanello's: This is a cheaper and more casual option, but still has the family-owned feel. The atmosphere is definitely less impressive, but the food has the same quality.
- Akash India: Though many people will shy away from Indian before dancing, it is one of my favorite foods and almost always delicious. Akash India has the same quality as Clifton's many options, with more room to accommodate your group and a Fountain Square location for pictures.
- Mr. Sushi: Sushi is definitely one of the best things to enjoy with a large group. Order a huge amount of rolls for the group so you can try as many as possible. Mr. Sushi has been voted the best sushi in Cincinnati for a few years now, so you can almost guarantee a great time.
- Bella Luna: Definitely a favorite of mine, Bella Luna does a lot of things right. They flawlessly cater to a larger group, and offer lots of care and personality. The food is fantastic (try the bread pudding!) and the atmosphere is fun and cozy. I highly recommend this restaurant.
- Via Vite: This restaurant located right on the square offers rooms overlooking the fountain. They serve Italian with a twist at a good price point. This is my number one choice for a large group.
- Moerlein Lager House: Each time I've been here, I was less than overwhelmed by the food. But the atmosphere is open and comfortable with fantastic views of the river. They should be able to accommodate your large group pretty easily.
- Mitchell's Fish Market: Even if you don't like seafood, the food is pretty good here. Though I dislike chains, Mitchell's has plenty of room for a large group and is right on the river.
- Montgomery Inn Boathouse: Can't go wrong with a classic...